Thursday, May 5, 2011

I'm on a Creative Team!!!

So I will start off by saying for those few "readers" I have a Creative Team is where you work with a designer. In my case a digital scrapbooking designer; and I get her kits for free and exchange for creating layouts and supporting and promoting her designs! A fellow scrapper Tricia sent me a message saying a designer she "works" for was looking for some more CT members. I liked her stuff and thought it would fit right in with what I like to scrap with so I sent her my information and links to my galleries and yeah for me she liked my stuff. I started about a month ago and after not scrapping for a while it is slowly taking me some time to get back into the scrapping routine and the posting to various galleries routine! I'm getting there!!!

So with out waiting the designer I'm working for is Laurie from Lauries Scraps & Designs! She also sells at Gotta Pixel. She has some amazing kits and is great to work with. Please check out her stores and the galleries HERE and HERE! Here are the layouts that I have completed so far with her kits and OMG here in a couple more days she is releasing the funnest (is that a word) kit yet!

BIG EYES  using kit Sunshine in my Soul
MAGIC MOMENTS using kits Template Set 3 and Magic Moments kit
DANCING WITH MOM using kit The World is a Playground
BAD ATTITUDE using kit Home Sweet Home
I have loved working with her kits and love that it has got me back into my scrapbooking!

Please be checking her website stores and her BLOG for updates, free templates and free kit giveaways!

1 comment:

  1. oh, your Magical Moment LO was really a moment i should never forget to capture, your little lady is so cute :) have a great day!

    ReplyDelete